We are one of the largest Microsoft Gold Partner IT Consultancy firms in Scotland as well as being a Microsoft Tier 1 Cloud Solutions Provider and we are currently looking to add a permanent Technical Service Delivery Manager to our growing Managed Services team.
This is a varied and challenging role which requires a good mix of IT Management skills and hands on technical ability.
The role of a Technical Service Delivery Manager:
- Being able to quickly adapt to the fast-paced environment in which we work and deal with multiple tasks and projects as needed.
- Working in partnership with the end clients to adapt to their changing business needs.
- Interacting with customers, 3rd party suppliers and internal stakeholders daily ensuring that the day to day running of the Managed Service meets the needs and requirements of the client.
- Engaging in regular service reviews with our clients and act as an escalation route for the client.
- Preparing proposals, input to contracts, and approve invoices.
- Dealing with issues raised in Daily Checks by the team of IT Support Analysts.
- Dealing with Major Incidents, such as providing regular updates to the client and Quorum, ensuring that the incident is fully resolved to the client’s satisfaction, and delivering a Major Incident Report outlining the incident, resolution, and any recommendations.
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge of ITIL Methodologies.
- Experience of dealing with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven track record of working towards SLA’s.
- Service improvement experience.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment, ideally a managed services environment.
- Previous management experience ideally within a Service Desk capacity.
- Experience of Office 365 and Microsoft Azure would be an advantage.
- Microsoft Server Product experience would be an advantage.
- Microsoft Desktop Deployment and support experience would be an advantage.
Experience of Office 365 and Microsoft Azure would be an advantage
Microsoft Server Product experience would
be an advantage
Microsoft Desktop Deployment and support experience would be an advantage
Quorum is an Employee-Owned Scottish company providing custom developed technology solutions, infrastructure consultancy and managed services to a diverse range of clients from major financial institutions to small business and everything in-between.
We offer highly competitive salaries with an excellent benefits package including contributory Pension, Private Health Care, the ability to buy and sell holidays, as well as paying for your home broadband, excellent training, and development opportunities with the ability to earn annual bonus from Microsoft Accreditations, and an annual personal technical budget to ensure you stay up to date with the latest technologies.
Still not convinced? We have a great working culture with low staff turnover, and we have won awards for our Family Friendly Working and pride ourselves on our ability to manage employees individual needs to make work-life fit around personal life. And above all, we are a genuinely nice bunch of people.
Are you are interested in this role?
Please note we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies and only work with agencies who are on our PSL.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION