Quorum Network Resources are one of the largest Microsoft Gold Partner IT Consultancy firms in Scotland currently with 15 Gold Competencies and Advanced Specialisations on the Microsoft Framework. We are also a Microsoft Direct Cloud Solutions Provider and are currently looking to add a SharePoint Architect to our growing Modern Workplace team.
The role itself will require a deep technical knowledge of SharePoint, focussing especially on SharePoint Online within Office 365, designing, building, and migrating SharePoint solutions whilst working closely with our clients and internal stakeholders.
You will be joining our team at a very exciting time where you will be provided with ongoing support, training, and development to allow you to develop your skills and grow the career you really want. Training and development of every employee is hugely important at Quorum, you will be supported and developed at every stage in your career with us.
Our team are talented, dynamic, and committed professionals and we would love to hear from you if you are passionate about innovative technology solutions.
The role of SharePoint Architect:
- Delivering technical solutions to our varied client base with a focus on SharePoint Online.
- You will be responsible for designing the architecture including the requirement gathering, high-level design, build and testing.
- Working closely with the client to establish their needs, translating these into business requirements.
- Leading customer engagements through project scoping and workshops demonstrating the capabilities and benefits of SharePoint Online including in relation to both Teams and One Drive for Business.
- Designing / Architecting Enterprise SharePoint Online Solutions.
- On- Prem File Server/ SharePoint server migration to SharePoint Online.
- Design & Implementation of SharePoint Online including Doc Management / Doc Infra / Azure Info Protection / Labelling.
- SharePoint migrations + integrations.
What we are looking for:
- A real love for technology and a constantly curious mind.
- An in-depth and thorough understanding of the full capabilities of SharePoint.
- Experience designing solutions using M365 collaboration tools such as SharePoint, Teams, One Drive for Business.
- An understanding of the Power Platform would be beneficial.
- A strong communicator as you’ll be expected to collaborate with colleagues, clients, and partners daily.
A strong technical knowledge of:
- SharePoint Configuration and Administration.
- Features, Search, Site Collections, Site Configuration, Security Configuration.
- SharePoint Migration and Upgrades.
- SharePoint Solution Approaches.
- Office 365 Collaboration Tools.
- •SharePoint Team Sites, Office 365 Groups, Microsoft Teams, Planner, OneNote, Yammer.
- SharePoint provisioning, automation, and scripting.
- SharePoint customisation entry points.
Quorum is an Employee-Owned company providing IT managed services, projects, and professional services to a diverse range of clients from enterprise scale clients to small/medium business within both the private and public sectors.
We offer highly competitive salaries with an excellent benefits package including contributory Pension, Private Health Care, the ability to buy and sell holidays, as well as paying for your home broadband, excellent training, and development opportunities with the ability to earn annual bonus on Microsoft Accreditations, and an annual personal technical budget to ensure you stay up to date with the latest technologies.
Still not convinced? We encourage personal development and have a highly collaborative working culture with high levels of employee retention. We have won awards for our Family Friendly Working and pride ourselves on our ability to manage employees individual needs to make work-life fit around personal life. We believe our culture is our strength and want to work with likeminded individuals who love technology as much as we do.
If like us, you eat, sleep and breath technology and love a challenge when it comes to complex technical solutions, please apply today.
Are you are interested in this role?
Please note we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies and only work with agencies who are on our PSL.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION