Quorum Network Resources is one of Scotland’s largest Microsoft Gold Partner IT Consultancy firms, with 15 Gold Competencies and Advanced Specialisations on the Microsoft Framework. We’re also a Microsoft Direct Cloud Solutions Provider, and we’re looking to expand our Managed Services team with a Service Desk Team Leader.
This is a newly formed role that will be varied and exciting, reporting to the Service Desk Manager.
You will be joining our team at an exciting time, and you will be given on-going support, training, and development to help you build your abilities and advance in the career you desire. At Quorum, every employee’s training and development is extremely essential, and you will be supported and developed at every point of your career with us.
The role of Service Desk Team Leader:
- Co-management of Quorum’s central managed service support team (circa 18 IT analysts) – particular focus on 1st /2nd line support teams (circa 8 IT analysts).
- Driving incident closures, service request fulfilment and ticket management standards across the team.
- Team rota management and planning for support shifts, Client server patching and On-Call support.
- Reporting – production of weekly and monthly reports on team metrics.
- Providing cover for the Service Desk Manager and act as an escalation point in their absence.
- Responsible for ensuring regular review, update, and documentation of support team processes.
- Creation of new support processes and guides when needed.
- Ensuring version control.
- Good organisation skills required to ensure adherence to document management processes and best practice.
- Process flow creation.
What we are looking for:
- A real love for technology and a constantly curious mind.
- Team leadership experience is required.
- Previous service desk management experience desired but not necessary.
- We are a Microsoft partner so candidates will require a good working knowledge of Microsoft technologies.
Quorum is an Employee-Owned company providing IT managed services, projects, and professional services to a diverse range of clients from enterprise scale clients to small/medium business within both the private and public sectors.
We offer highly competitive salaries with an excellent benefits package including contributory Pension, Private Health Care, the ability to buy and sell holidays, as well as paying for your home broadband, excellent training, and development opportunities with the ability to earn annual bonus on Microsoft Accreditations, and an annual personal technical budget to ensure you stay up to date with the latest technologies.
Still not convinced? We have a great working culture with low staff turnover, and we have won awards for our Family Friendly Working and pride ourselves on our ability to manage employees individual needs to make work-life fit around personal life. And above all, we are a genuinely nice bunch of people.
If like us, you eat, sleep and breathe technology and love a challenge when it comes to complex technical solutions, please apply today.
Are you are interested in this role?
Please note we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies and only work with agencies who are on our PSL.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION