Quorum are one of the largest Microsoft Gold Partners in Scotland and a Microsoft Direct Cloud Solutions Provider. We are currently looking for a self-driven, highly motivated Senior Project Manager to join our team on a permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity in which you will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of client-based projects within major technology programmes across our Enterprise and Managed Services client bases.
This will be a fast-paced, challenging, and exciting role in which you will be in charge of successfully delivering client projects at the forefront of technology.
The role itself will involve:
- Leading a team of Project Managers with full line management responsibilities and providing coaching and development support to the PMO team.
- Working closely with internal teams such as Sales and Business Development to fully support our tender process.
- Resource planning across the team.
- Ensuring adherence throughout the team to client’s governance frameworks.
- You will provide a focus for the day-to-day management of projects, mobilising and managing our project resources, and will lead the planning and implementation of projects throughout the full project lifecycle.
- Developing project plans that include milestones, timelines, ownership, and drive delivery within your team.
- Project planning and control including developing and maintaining plans, and managing project deliverables.
- Responsible for working with major stakeholders to agree scope, timelines, and budgets to ensure delivery of the project in line with overall agreed plan.
- Identify and manage risks, issues, assumptions, and dependencies through the full project lifecycle.
- Ensuring mitigation plans are in place for all risks and issues and escalating where necessary.
- Change control process responsibility.
- Ensuring milestones are delivered to agreed specifications.
- Defining and managing testing requirements and activities.
- Scheduling and leading all project meetings from start up to close down, including regular and ad-hoc project and site meetings where required.
- Producing and providing regular project and financial reports to nominated stakeholders identifying any variances and how these are to be managed or mitigated.
- Effectively manage client interactions as part of the overall project management process.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- 5+ years’ experience in Project Management within large Enterprise clients.
- The ability to fully demonstrate that you have successfully delivered complex multi-stream technology projects on-time and within budget whilst encompassing the full project lifecycle.
- A relevant qualification such as PRINCE 2 or equivalent.
- First rate stakeholder management skills.
Quorum is an Employee-Owned company providing IT managed services, projects, and professional services to a diverse range of clients from enterprise scale clients to small/medium business within both the private and public sectors.
We offer highly competitive salaries with an excellent benefits package including contributory Pension, Private Health Care, the ability to buy and sell holidays, as well as paying for your home broadband, excellent training, and development opportunities with the ability to earn annual bonus on professional accreditations, and an annual personal technical budget to ensure you stay up to date with the latest technologies.
Still not convinced? We encourage personal development and have a highly collaborative working culture with high levels of employee retention. We have won awards for our Family Friendly Working and pride ourselves on our ability to manage employees individual needs to make work-life fit around personal life. We believe our culture is our strength and want to work with likeminded individuals who love technology as much as we do.
Are you are interested in this role?
Please note we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies and only work with agencies who are on our PSL.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION