Quorum Network Resources are one of the largest Microsoft Gold Partner IT Consultancy firms in Scotland as well as being a Microsoft Tier 1 Cloud Solutions Provider and we are currently looking to add an additional permanent Senior IT Analyst / Project Support to our rapidly growing Managed Services team.
From desktop support through to server and cloud projects, the role promises a varied and interesting exposure to a broad range of technologies including Office 365 and Microsoft Azure.
You will be joining our team at a very exciting time where you will be provided with ongoing support, training, and development to allow you to develop your skills and grow the career you really want. Our team are talented, dynamic, and committed professionals and we would love to hear from you if you are passionate about innovative technology solutions.
The role of a Senior IT Analyst:
- To provide IT systems and solutions that are relevant and effective in supporting our clients to work productively, securely, and competitively within their industries.
- To provide proactive management, maintenance and monitoring of our client’s IT environment’s that make us leaders and a source of trust and technology leadership within our industry.
- To have strong knowledge of each of client’s: IT systems, key business stakeholders and business purpose to support them effectively.
- To work collaboratively and with transparency as a flexible, adaptive, enthusiastic team who works in partnership with each other, our clients, third parties and other stakeholders to deliver meaningful results.
- Coaching, advising, and supporting team members on the technical support, remediation, change requests and new solution delivery to our clients.
- Strong awareness of the IT environments and technologies delivered and managed across all SME managed service clients.
- Advanced troubleshooting to diagnose, investigate and resolve incidents requiring deeper problem and incident management.
- To be a Subject Matter Expert across a broad range of technical solutions.
- Advising clients, Service Desk Manager and SDMs on technical solutions and best practices that meet customer requirements to resolve, improve or streamline their IT services.
- Implementing client and internal projects on your own or as part of a team either remotely or onsite to deliver new solutions or service upgrades to IT services.
- Leading technical response to major incidents.
- Leading technical discovery and Service Improvement Planning (SIP) for new managed service client take-on from time to time.
- Provide technical advice and input into sales process and proposals being prepared for new work from time to time.
- Providing proactive support including the monitoring of customers IT environments and delivering patch and firmware upgrades and scheduled maintenance as required.
- Creation of documentation for support and solution design.
- Responding to and owning the end-to-end management of issues raised by customers through to resolution including ability to analyse and identify the root cause, fix the problem, and communicate with the customer.
What we are looking for:
- Microsoft AZ 900 – Azure Fundamentals and MS 900- Microsoft 365 Fundamentals accreditations are required within the first 6 months of employment.
- Strong technical skills and experience across a broad range of technologies.
- Current MCSA/MCSE and/or equivalent certification and ability to demonstrate a similar level of knowledge is expected.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise against competing tasks and projects./li>
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lead teams and coach others.
- 5 years+ experience of supporting / troubleshooting a range of technologies which may include:
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016 (2019)
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- Dealing with Backup Solutions (e.g., Veeam, Commvault)
- MS Exchange admin
- System Centre
- Virtualisation (VMWare or Hyper-V)
- Networking fundamentals
- Windows 10
Quorum is an Employee-Owned company providing IT managed services, projects, and professional services to a diverse range of clients from enterprise scale clients to small/medium business within both the private and public sectors.
We offer highly competitive salaries with an excellent benefits package including contributory Pension, Private Health Care, the ability to buy and sell holidays, as well as paying for your home broadband, excellent training, and development opportunities with the ability to earn annual bonus on Microsoft Accreditations, and an annual personal technical budget to ensure you stay up to date with the latest technologies.
Still not convinced? We encourage personal development and have a highly collaborative working culture with high levels of employee retention. We have won awards for our Family Friendly Working and pride ourselves on our ability to manage employees individual needs to make work-life fit around personal life. We believe our culture is our strength and want to work with likeminded individuals who love technology as much as we do.
If like us, you eat, sleep and breath technology, please apply today.
Are you are interested in this role?
Please note we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies and only work with agencies who are on our PSL.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION