We are one of the largest Microsoft Gold Partner’s in Scotland, as well as a Microsoft Direct Cloud Solutions Provider. We are currently looking for a self-driven, highly motivated Modern Workplace Consultant to join our team on a permanent basis.
We are looking for a self-driven, highly motivated Modern Workplace Consultant with experience in Windows 10 deployment, Enterprise Mobility and Security (EMS) and Office365, to work with us in creating solutions for our clients. Working with the latest technologies and applying a pragmatic approach to solving problems, this is a technical, customer facing role where you will be accountable for the end-to-end customer solution therefore a strong mix of both technical experience and first-rate customer relationships experience is key to this role.
We are looking for the exceptional and the very best to join our fast-growing company and deliver world class solutions to our clients. We eat, breathe and sleep technology – do you? If so, then this is the role for you, and you will be fully supported in terms of training and gaining industry certifications.
- Proven experience in the design and architecture of Modern Workplace solutions across multiple physical and virtual platforms.
- Experience of working with SCCM Task Sequences, software configurations and deployment tasks.
- Understanding current Active Directory Infrastructure and Group Policy related to Windows 10 client and user migrations.
- Understanding Windows 10 application packaging and deployment.
- Evidence of supporting and reporting on large scale client and user migrations for tracking progress and highlighting risks and delays.
- Designing and driving systems testing including OAT, UAT and Smoke testing.
- Patching – understanding of, creating, and maintaining on an on-going basis.
- Automating deployments of Windows Desktop and Service operation systems using native Microsoft scripting tools, System Centre Manager and Microsoft Intune.
- MS SCCM build, setup, administration, and deployment to ensure the SCCM platform is upgraded and built correctly to support a Windows 10 migration.
- Plan, build, install, rollout, and support of Windows 10.
- The ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced environment and deal with multiple tasks and projects when required.
- Management of Windows devices through Microsoft’s Enterprise Mobility and Security suite.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience of Windows 10 architecture, configuration, and deployment.
- Knowledge and experience of using standard packaging tools.
- Strong SCCM and Intune skills and experience.
- Strong technical documentation skills.
- Experience of working in Enterprise Mobility and Security suite and Office365.
- Experience of working with multiple device types (Desktop / laptop / tablet / mobile devices.
- Knowledge of Microsoft MDM and MAM.
- Microsoft Windows 10, Enterprise Mobile and Security (EMS) and Office365.
- Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM) packaging and deployment.
- Intune (Mobile Application Management).
- Microsoft Windows server and related infrastructure.
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Active Directory Domain Services and Group Policy.
- PowerShell scripting.
Microsoft Windows 10, Enterprise Mobile and Security (EMS) and Office365
Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM) packaging and deployment
Intune (Mobile Application Management)
Microsoft Windows server and related infrastructure
Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Active Directory Domain Services and Group Policy
Quorum is an Employee-Owned company providing IT managed services, projects, and professional services to a diverse range of clients from enterprise scale clients to small/medium business within both the private and public sectors.
We offer highly competitive salaries with an excellent benefits package including contributory Pension, Private Health Care, the ability to buy and sell holidays, as well as paying for your home broadband, excellent training, and development opportunities with the ability to earn annual bonus from Microsoft Accreditations, and an annual personal technical budget to ensure you stay up to date with the latest technologies.
Still not convinced? – We encourage personal development and have a highly collaborative working culture with high levels of employee retention. We have won awards for our Family Friendly Working and pride ourselves on our ability to manage employees individual needs to make work-life fit around personal life. We believe our culture is our strength and want to work with likeminded individuals who love technology as much as we do.
Are you are interested in this role?
Please note we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies and only work with agencies who are on our PSL.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION