The role of an IT Support Analyst:
- Resolving support requests directly from managed service clients, using existing skills and knowledge where appropriate and using relevant support and vendor resources to find resolution.
- Proactively reviewing automated alerts and responding as required through to resolution.
- Implementing client and internal projects on your own or as part of a team either remotely or onsite.
- System administration, hands on fixes, installation/upgrade and patching of Microsoft based servers and desktops.
- Performing advanced troubleshooting which may also include working together with Microsoft and other vendors.
What we are looking for:
- Proven IT Support experience (2nd and/or 3rd line) which may have been in a Network Administrator or Infrastructure Support capacity.
- Ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced environment and deal with multiple tasks and projects, as required.
- Experience of managing and deploying Microsoft technologies such as Windows Desktop & Server, Active Directory, Exchange & Hyper-V.
- Current Microsoft certification or ability to demonstrate a similar level of knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals, strong teamwork, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of deploying and managing network devices such as Cisco, Meraki or similar would be an advantage.
- Experience of Office 365 and Microsoft Azure would be an advantage.
- Previous experience of working within an IT Managed Services provider environment with multiple clients would be an advantage.
Experience of deploying and managing
network devices such as Cisco, Meraki or similar would be an advantage
Experience of Office 365 and Microsoft Azure would be an advantage
Previous experience of working within an IT Managed Services provider environment with multiple clients would be an advantage.
Quorum is an Employee-Owned Scottish company providing custom developed technology solutions, infrastructure consultancy and managed services to a diverse range of clients from major financial institutions to small business and everything in-between.
We offer highly competitive salaries with an excellent benefits package including contributory Pension, Private Health Care, the ability to buy and sell holidays, as well as paying for your home broadband, excellent training, and development opportunities with the ability to earn annual bonus from Microsoft Accreditations, and an annual personal technical budget to ensure you stay up to date with the latest technologies.
Still not convinced? – We have a great working culture with low staff turnover, and we have won awards for our Family Friendly Working and pride ourselves on our ability to manage employees individual needs to make work-life fit around personal life. And above all, we are a genuinely nice bunch of people.
Are you are interested in this role?
Please note we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies and only work with agencies who are on our PSL.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION