We are currently looking to add a permanent London based IT Support Analyst to our rapidly growing Managed Services team. This role will be based onsite permanently with one of our London based clients where you will be joining an existing team of Quorum employees.
From desktop support through to server and cloud projects, the role promises a varied and interesting exposure to a broad range of technologies including Office 365 and Microsoft Azure.
The role of an IT Support Analyst:
- Resolving support requests directly from the managed service client, using existing skills and knowledge as well as where appropriate, using relevant support and vendor resources to find resolution.
- Proactively reviewing automated alerts and responding as required through to resolution.
- Implementing client projects on your own or as part of a team.
- System administration, hands on fixes, installation/upgrade and patching of Microsoft based servers and desktops.
- Performing advanced troubleshooting which may also include working together with Microsoft and other vendors.
- Request patching, cable management, software deployment, password resets, physical and virtual PC builds, and providing general support.
- App deployment.
- Active Directory support.
- Remote access provision and support.
What we are looking for:
- Proven IT Support experience (second and/or third line) which may have been in a Network Administrator or Infrastructure Support capacity.
- Ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced environment and deal with multiple tasks and projects, as required.
- Experience of managing and deploying Microsoft technologies such as Windows Desktop & Server, Active Directory, Exchange & System Centre.
- Current MCSA/MCSE and/or CCNA IT certification or ability to demonstrate a similar level of knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals, strong teamwork, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of automating and packaging desktop applications is essential.
- Office 365 and Microsoft Azure.
- Networking knowledge covering Cisco LAN/vLAN/WAN technologies.
- Previous experience of working within an IT Managed Services provider environment with multiple clients.
Office 365 and Microsoft Azure.
Networking knowledge covering Cisco LAN/vLAN/WAN technologies.
Previous experience of working within an IT Managed Services provider environment with multiple clients.
We are one of the largest Microsoft Gold Partner IT Consultancy in Scotland as well as being a Microsoft Tier 1 Cloud Solutions Provider with a growing client base in London.
As a company, you would be joining us at a very exciting time, and you will be provided with ongoing support, training, and development to allow you to develop your skills and shape the career you really want. Our team are talented, dynamic, and committed professionals and we would love to hear from you if you are passionate about innovative technology solutions.
We offer highly competitive salaries, along with an excellent benefits package with regular training and certification, and annually send employees to conferences around the world such as the Microsoft Ignite conference.
Still not convinced? – We have a great working culture with low staff turnover, and we have won awards for our Family Friendly Working and pride ourselves on our ability to manage employees individual needs to make work-life fit around personal life.
And above all, we are a genuinely nice bunch of people.
Are you are interested in this role?
Please note we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies and only work with agencies who are on our PSL.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION