We are one of the largest Microsoft Gold Partner in Scotland and a Microsoft Direct Cloud Solutions Provider. We are currently looking for an IT Resourcer to join our internal recruitment function to work closely with our Recruitment Manager.
The role itself will involve supporting the Recruitment Manager in all areas of the internal recruitment process.
This will be a varied role where you will assist in recruitment activities across the business and would suit someone who has previous experience as an Agency Resourcer.
You will be responsible for:
- Liaising internally with hiring managers to write and update job adverts and upload these to various job boards.
- Liaising with our marketing team to upload job adverts to LinkedIn and our company website.
- Assisting in the recruitment of staff across all departments within Quorum including Managed Services, Software Development, Project Management, Data Science, Consultancy, and Operations.
- Shortlisting candidates from a variety of sources including direct applicants via our website, job boards and Recruitment Agencies.
- Arranging and participating in Frist Stage interviews with the Recruitment Manager.
- Liaising with direct candidates, Recruitment Agencies and Hiring Managers to arrange 2nd stage interviews.
- Answering any queries from candidates and assisting them at all stages through the recruitment process.
- Dealing with candidate offers and liaising internally with our Operations Team to keep track of candidates through the onboarding process.
This role is designed to grow with you, as your skills and confidence in the role grow, you will be able to take on more responsibility.
What we are looking for:
- Someone who has previous IT Recruitment experience either as a Recruiter or a Resource.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong organisational and diary management skills.
- The ability to juggle multiple vacancies across the business at any given time.
Quorum is an Employee-Owned company providing IT managed services, projects, and professional services to a diverse range of clients from enterprise scale clients to small/medium business within both the private and public sectors.
We offer highly competitive salaries with an excellent benefits package including contributory Pension, Private Health Care, the ability to buy and sell holidays, as well as paying for your home broadband, excellent training, and development opportunities with the ability to earn annual bonus on Microsoft Accreditations, and an annual personal technical budget to ensure you stay up to date with the latest technologies. There will also be the opportunity to undertake any Professional Recruitment Qualifications
Still not convinced? We encourage personal development and have a highly collaborative working culture with high levels of employee retention. We have won awards for our Family Friendly Working and pride ourselves on our ability to manage employees individual needs to make work-life fit around personal life. We believe our culture is our strength and want to work with likeminded individuals who love technology as much as we do.
Are you are interested in this role?
Please note we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies and only work with agencies who are on our PSL.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION