We are one of the largest Microsoft Gold Partner IT Consultancy in Scotland as well as being a Microsoft Tier 1 Cloud Solutions Provider, and we are currently looking to add a permanent Data Engineer to our well established and rapidly growing data team.
Whilst we are considering Data Engineers with varying levels of experience, you will hit the ground running supporting the Data team working across a wide variety of client projects working across both our SME and Enterprise client base.
Training and development of every employee is hugely important at Quorum, you will be supported and developed at every stage in your career with us and we have our own Microsoft Certified Trainer within the data team. We even pay bonus on the Microsoft Accreditations you gain.
The role of a Data Engineer:
- Design and build Data Warehouse and Data Lake architectures to meet our client’s requirement.
- Design and develop complex ETL processes.
- Support all Data Infrastructure needs.
- Extract data requirements from technical objectives.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
What we are looking for:
- First rate communication skills both verbally and written.
- Ability to run workshops with clients, gather requirements and design and document solutions.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Solid coding abilities in data manipulation languages such as Python or R.
- Good understanding and prior experience working with SQL.
- Reporting experience ideally across Power BI, Tableau or Qlik would be an advantage.
- Any statistics skills would be advantageous.
Quorum is an Employee-Owned Scottish company providing custom developed technology solutions, infrastructure consultancy and managed services to a diverse range of clients from major financial institutions to small business and everything in-between.
We offer highly competitive salaries with an excellent benefits package including contributory Pension, Private Health Care, the ability to buy and sell holidays, as well as paying for your home broadband, excellent training, and development opportunities with the ability to earn annual bonus on Microsoft Accreditations, and an annual personal technical budget to ensure you stay up to date with the latest technologies.
Still not convinced? – We have a great collaborative, knowledge sharing working culture with low staff turnover, and we have won awards for our Family Friendly Working and pride ourselves on our ability to manage employees individual needs to make work-life fit around personal life. And above all, we are a genuinely nice bunch of people.
Are you are interested in this role?
Please note we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies and only work with agencies who are on our PSL.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION