We are the largest Microsoft Gold Partner IT Consultancy in Scotland and a Microsoft Direct Cloud Solutions Provider, and we are currently looking to add a permanent Cloud Architect to our growing team.
We are looking for the exceptional and the very best to join our fast-growing company and deliver world class projects to our enterprise level clients. We eat, breathe and sleep technology – do you? If so, then this is the role for you where you will be working with the most cutting-edge technology to ensure delivery of our client’s cloud-based requirements.
The role itself will be fast paced, challenging, exciting, and a fantastic opportunity to really get stuck in and shape our clients future cloud capabilities.
The role of a Cloud Architect:
- Full responsibility for implementing enterprise level cloud solutions, from the initial requirements gathering, through to the design and development, to the final delivery and support.
- Delivering creative and innovate technical solutions to support our client’s needs.
- Implementing cloud-based solutions, migrating workloads to the cloud, and connecting and managing large scale hybrid cloud environments.
- You will be helping our clients at all stages in their journey of adopting cloud technologies within their businesses.
What we are looking for:
- Proven track record in cloud infrastructure design including public and hybrid cloud, software defined networking, identity and access management, security, and storage.
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers and emerging computing trends.
- Knowledge of building resilient multi-site or multi-region architectures.
- Experience with Windows and Linux technologies, as well as configuration management and automation technologies.
- Azure Virtual Machines
- Azure Virtual Networks
- Azure Active Directory
- Azure Site Recovery
- Azure Storage
- Azure ExpressRoute
- Web Application Proxies
- Azure Backup
- ARM Templates
- Infrastructure as Code
Azure Virtual Machines
Azure Virtual Networks
Azure Active Directory
Azure Site Recovery
Web Application Proxies
Infrastructure as Code
We offer highly competitive salaries with an excellent benefits package including Private Health Care and Season Ticket Loans with regular technical training and certification opportunities, and annually Quorum send employees to conferences around the world such as the Microsoft Ignite conference.
Still not convinced? – We have won awards for our Family Friendly Working and pride ourselves on our ability to manage employees individual needs to make work-life fit around personal life. And above all, we are a genuinely nice bunch of people
Are you are interested in this role?
Please note we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies and only work with agencies who are on our PSL.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION