The role itself will be fast paced, challenging, exciting, and a fantastic opportunity to really get stuck in and shape our clients future cloud capabilities. We are looking for proactive people to join our team where we will provide structured training and industry certifications.
The role of a Cloud Engineer:
- Delivering creative and innovate Azure technical solutions to support our client’s needs.
- Providing Azure cloud architecture and engineering capability for our clients.
- Implementing Azure cloud-based solutions, migrating workloads to the cloud and connecting and managing large scale hybrid cloud environments.
- You will be helping our clients at all stages in their journey of adopting cloud technologies within their businesses.
What we are looking for:
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends.
- Experience of working with Azure with a keen desire to build a much wider range of skills.
- Proven track record in cloud infrastructure engineering and support including public and hybrid cloud, software defined networking, identity and access management, security, and storage.
- Understanding of cloud governance technologies for cost management and control.
- Previous experience working in an engineering role – this may be from software development or IT infrastructural background.
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures of cloud technology, including Software as Service (SaaS), Platform as Service (PaaS), or Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
- An appreciation for DevOps methods (communication, collaboration, integration & automation).
- Experience of migrating on-premises services to the Cloud, specifically Azure.
- Configuration management experience with two or more tools such as Terraform or Ansible.
- Have basic scripting skills to drive process automation, Infrastructure-as-Code implementation, and security.
- Azure Virtual Machines.
- Azure Virtual Networks.
- Azure Active Directory.
- Azure Site Recovery.
- Azure Storage.
- Azure ExpressRoute.
- Web Application Proxies.
- Azure Backup.
- ARM Templates.
- Infrastructure as Code.
Azure Virtual Machines
Azure Virtual Networks
Azure Active Directory
Infrastructure as Code
Azure Site Recovery
Web Application Proxies
As a company, you would be joining us at a very exciting time, and you will be provided with ongoing support, training, and development to allow you to develop your skills and shape the career you really want. Our team are talented, dynamic, and committed professionals and we would love to hear from you if you are passionate about innovative technology solutions.
The training opportunities we provide all staff with are incredible, with regular technical training and certification opportunities where we pay annual bonus on Microsoft Accreditations.
We offer highly competitive salaries with an excellent benefits package on offer including Pension, Private Health Care and Season Ticket Loans and annually send employees to conferences around the world such as the Microsoft Ignite conference. We are also Employee Owned.
Still not convinced? – We have a great working culture with low staff turnover, and we have won awards for our Family Friendly Working and pride ourselves on our ability to manage employees individual needs to make work-life fit around personal life. And above all, we are a genuinely nice bunch of people.
Are you are interested in this role?
Please note we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies and only work with agencies who are on our PSL.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION