We are one of the largest Microsoft Gold Partners in Scotland and a Microsoft Direct Cloud Solutions Provider. We are currently looking for an Administrator to join our existing team reporting directly into the Operations Manager.
This is an exciting and challenging role where you will be responsible for supporting the Operations Team and wider business units across the Company. The working hours for this role are Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm, hybrid working, requiring up to 2 days per a week from the office.
You will be responsible for:
- Answering incoming calls, transferring calls, taking detailed messages when required.
- Arranging taxis, couriers etc.
- Assisting with arranging travel and accommodation when required.
- Assisting with the onboarding process and employment checks for all new employees.
- Ensuring office is well stock with consumables, stationery etc.
- Dealing with internal staff timesheets and expenses.
- Updating internal systems and documents.
- Helping to arrange company events.
- Preparing information for internal reporting.
- Assisting with building management – arranging maintenance contractors etc.
As part of the wider Operations team, you would be given the opportunity to assist with HR and Finance also.
What we are looking for:
- Strong Microsoft skills including Word and Excel.
- Ability to learn new business support software packages.
- First rate communication skills.
- A proven track record working within a similar role.
Quorum is an Employee-Owned company providing IT managed services, projects, and professional services to a diverse range of clients from enterprise scale clients to small/medium business within both the private and public sectors.
We offer highly competitive salaries with an excellent benefits package including non contributary life assurance, contributory pension, private health care, the ability to buy and sell holidays, as well as paying for your home broadband, excellent training and development opportunities, and an annual personal technical budget to ensure you stay up to date with the latest technologies.
Still not convinced? We encourage personal development and have a highly collaborative working culture with high levels of employee retention. We have won awards for our Family Friendly Working and pride ourselves on our ability to manage employees individual needs to make work-life fit around personal life.
We believe our culture is our strength and want to work with likeminded individuals who love technology as much as we do.
Are you are interested in this role?
Please note we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies and only work with agencies who are on our PSL.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION