Quorum confirmed supplier on G-Cloud 12
Quorum is pleased to be a confirmed supplier on the latest iteration of the UK Government G-Cloud Framework for the 2nd year. G-Cloud 12, managed by the Crown Commercial Services (CCS) went live on September 28th, 2020.
The G-Cloud framework is an initiative which the Government began in 2012 to provide UK public sector organisations with a centralised procurement framework for the provision of cloud products and services.
G Cloud is split into three lots and Quorum have been successful across all 3 lots:
Lot 1 – Cloud Hosting –
Cloud hosting services are cloud platform or infrastructure services that can help buyers:
- deploy, manage and run software
- provision and use processing, storage or networking resources
Lot 2 – Cloud Software –
This is cloud software services sold through G-Cloud and hosted in the cloud; buyers only need to pay for what they use.
Lot 3 – Cloud Support –
Cloud support can help buyers set up and maintain their cloud software; this may be setup and migration, security services or training and ongoing support.
Quorum provide 15 services across all three of the frameworks lots:
- Modern Digital Workplace
- iManage Implementation, Training, and Support
- Microsoft Azure Public Cloud
- Microsoft Teams Adoption & Migration
- Azure Data Lake Services
- Cloud Application Development
- Microsoft Office 365 Adoption & Migration
- Azure Public Cloud Adoption
- Desktop Currency
- Windows Security Engineering & Compliance
- Qlik Services
- Programme and Project Management
- Power Platform Execution
- SQL Database Cloud Migration
- Application Packaging
You can find more details on the Digital Marketplace
AWARDS & RECOGNITION