A great way to ensure that everything runs smoothly is a readiness check that will examine key areas and lay down the foundation for a successful O365 services adoption.
Our O365 readiness check is an offering that comprises a short engagement in which we will look at key IT systems and perform a readiness check (AS IS and Gap analysis), compile an AS IS readiness report, produce a roadmap and affirm the business case and budget required. We will ensure your organisation is on the right path to successful O365 adoption in your organisation.
Some key activities that are important to undertake may be:
- Working collaboratively with your IT function to understand your existing on-premises platforms such as: Exchange on-premises, unified communications Lync or Skype for Business, End User Compute (EUC) Office 365 Pro Plus, Active Directory (AD), your organisation’s network capacity and topology, security and compliance, data loss prevention (DLP) and not least the licensing model
- Review any current designs and approach documentation you may have already created.
- Build a business case, comprising business drivers and associated requirements and budget, based on the readiness check and the roadmap to the O365 cloud.
- Work to understand the user journey and where you are in that, and outline communications required to ensure business change and smooth transition with user education and knowledge transfer
- Understand and update operational support processes as your organisation transitions to the cloud.
Consider creating foundation services such as AzureAD Connect, Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) or Exchange hybrid.