Please visit our dedicated legal site on http://www.quorumlegal.co.uk/
There’s no doubt that Law firm IT Departments have an increasingly important, albeit challenging, part to play in delivering success to today’s partnerships. With the difficult economic conditions showing little sign of improving and the influx of new players into the marketplace ramping up further the competitive landscape, firms are ever more looking to IT to lead the way towards increased revenue and reduced costs.
Law firms want to push forward on process optimisation, CRM and Social Media as well as understanding what opportunities there may be in Cloud computing and outsourcing. Setting these demands alongside the ongoing (and increasing) challenges of security, mobility, BYOD and consumerisation and law firm IT departments are possibly coming under more pressure to deliver than at any previous time.
The Quorum Legal team are extremely well positioned to support IT teams as they seek new and innovative ways to maintain their production services at the same time as pushing forward with the initiatives that will help their firms succeed. Our experience, skills and products have been combined to offer four key service lines that offer support to law firm IT departments across the key initiatives and challenges they face today:
- Managed Services/Outsourcing – We currently manage all production services (networks, servers & applications) for one of Scotland’s best known law firms to deliver highly available services according to contractual SLAs. Further we have started implementing an end to end IT outsource to deliver the full IT service to another well known law firm.
- Accredited Lawsoft Services Partner - Quorum was recently confirmed as an accredited Lawsoft Services Partner within the Thomson Reuters Elite Partner Programme. Our partnership with Elite//Lawsoft affords us unparalleled access to Lawsoft development plans and technical architecture – thus allowing us to offer up to the minute advice and services to our clients as well as ensuring seamless integration between Lawsoft and our own software offerings. In this service line we offer implementation, transition, optimisation and bespoke development services around the Lawsoft product set.
- We have an established set of software products that meet niche needs and work alongside all of the major PMS systems
- Legal Data Warehouse
- Data Quality Toolkit
- Debt Recovery Integration
- Forensic Software Development
- Consulting Services - Our knowledge of the legal IT sector combined with the deep technology expertise of the wider Quorum team can be deployed in any number of ways to help you get the best from your IT investment. Of course as a Microsoft Gold partner and with more than 30 senior technology consultants employed within Quorum we can be trusted to deliver across the technology spectrum. We don’t have a list of ‘off the peg’ services, rather we bring our skills to bear and shape our capabilities to the particular challenges faced by our clients.